Apprenticeships NI is Northern Ireland’s flagship apprenticeship programme which offers on-the-job training to employees aged 16 and over.
Operating out of three centres of excellence in West Belfast, East Belfast and Downpatrick, PeoplePlus NI currently offers fully funded vocational training in seven key areas:
- Business Administration
- Health & Social Care
- Hospitality & Catering
- Youth Work
The Apprenticeships programme is open to those who:
- have reached the minimum school leaving age in Northern Ireland (16 years)
- are employed or are about to take up paid employment in Northern Ireland
- are working or will be working a minimum of 21 hours per week on a permanent contract
- meet all the entry requirements of their chosen apprenticeship
- meet a number of eligibility considerations, for example if participants are non-EU nationals or a public sector employee, or if participants have previously achieved a recognised vocational qualification
If you are an employer interested in how you can boost productivity, read about how PeoplePlus NI can help you bring Apprenticeships to your business.